I used the "Free to Be Me" papers to make a handful of cards and added just a touch of bling.
(The ladies in my swap group might recognize these.)
I cut the "Hello." from our exclusive cricut cartridge and added the accents
from our Base & Bling assortments and the necklace kit.
They're great cards for sending to people for no reason.
Let's see what all the hoppers are showing us.
You have probably arrived here from Barbi Kelley's blog.
And, next you're in for a treat on Judy Faye Garner's blog.
If you get lost, I like to include the entire list of the consultants participating this month:
- Catherine Nowak~ http://catscrapbooking.com/
- Sheila Bennett ~ http://
- Debbie Andrews ~ debstampsfromtheheart.com
- Melinda Everitt ~ http://
- Renee Tanner ~ http://www.craftymrst.com/
- Barbi Kelley ~ http://
- Di Crawford ~ http://
- Judy Faye Garner ~ http://judyfaye.blogspot.com
- Jen Patrick ~ http://
- Becky McClain ~ http://
- Jaime Llewellyn ~ http://