Sunday, November 9, 2014

November's Full of Gratitude & Beauty

November's Blog Hop for Close to My Heart Consultants

We're starting off the blog hop in the number one spot, but if you've started from the end and hopped over from Cat Nowak's blog,  you're still on the right track.

November's already here ~ can you believe it?  The air is starting to get crisp and people are getting their sweaters out of their hiding spot.  I'm ready for the change from the sweltering heat of Vegas.  We've already started a cozy fire in the fireplace. 


This is the wreath next to our front door.  I used paper from our Pathfinding pack to create the medallion and the "Give Thanks" comes from the matching complements, along with the cute squirrel and acorns.  Did you notice how I used our exclusive cartridge, Artbooking, to cut out some vinyl for our door?



Here's the layout we'll work on this month for my Scrapbook Club.       An inset showing more detail is below:

Would you like to see some more November beauty?  Keep hopping on this blog hop to see what Melissa Robinson has created.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Di! You've been busy and I love it all! Now why haven't I thought about using cricut cuts for fun messages on my door?! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And your office door at school, right? The ideas are limitless...

      Delete
  2. What a great layout,I really like the banners with all the bling. All of your projects are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty with a crisp autumny feel. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies, for all the kind comments! I love our monthly hop and seeing everyone's wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the wreath!! So creative!!! Great layout and card too - Pathfinding is one of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di, I love the vinyl on the door and the wreath!

    ReplyDelete