Monday, July 7, 2014

Join my team and make crafts ~ and some spending money, too!



That's me in the middle with Kim Moss on the left ~ she's my upline in Close to My Heart. On the right is Angela Garcia, scrapbooker extraordinairre.  That girl can figure out anything complicated and make it look easy.

We were at the Close to My Heart convention in Anaheim, California enjoying the spectacle the company puts on once a year.  It's such a great company to be affiliated with.  
Become a consultant on my team!  
It's only $99 and you get a ton of stuff!
Depending on your style and how you craft, you'd pick from two kits:
#1 - Scrapbookers (seen below) or #2 - Card Makers (keep scrolling)

The Card Makers kit is also $99.  
You just have to decide how you spend most of your time crafting 
and what kind of products most of your customers would be interested in.

Call me if you have any questions.
Close to My Heart will quickly become a favorite part of your life!
702.493.7507

No comments:

Post a Comment