Monday, July 7, 2014

How to use CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for Door Art & Home Decor

 People love our Cricut cartridges for making tons of things.
Have you used vinyl before on your walls for decor?
Why not the front door, right?

This little diddy is from Close to My Heart's Artbooking cartridge
and I love how welcoming it makes our porch look.
(Yep, the little flowers in the wreath are cut from paper on the cricut, too.)

Okay, Lisa Canaff, I know what you're saying.
I change our door too often.
I change it with the seasons; I change it when there's a holiday.
Yeah, this one's only staying up a while.
Well, maybe all the way 'til Thanksgiving ~
I can make this look autumnal when the time comes, right?



                                                                               Never seen them before?
                                                       We have 3 exclusive ones and a new one about to be released!


Wanna buy some exclusive cartridges and make your own stuff?
Visit here.

Wanna ask questions?
Visit here.

1 comment:

  1. Love this, I never thought of doing something like this. Guess I better get a move on.

    ReplyDelete